Henna for warts, Herpes Simplex, Nasal bleeding & more

Hasan Mahmood Shami (Mize account)

Apr 6, 2010, 3:42:44 AM4/6/10
اَللهُمَّ يَا كَبِيْرُ يَا سَمِيْعُ يَا بَصِيْرُ يَا مَنْ لا شَرِيْكَ لَهُ وَلا وَزِيْرَ لَهُ وَيَا خَالِقَ الشَّمْسِ وَالْـقَمَرِ الْمُنِيْرِ وَيَا عِصْمَةَ الْبآئِسِ الْخَآئِفِ الْمُسْتَجِيْرِ وَيَا رَازِقَ الطِّفْلِ الصَّغِيْرِ وَيَا جَابِرَ الْعَظْمِ الْكَسِيْرِ أَدْعُوْكَ دُعَآءَ الْبَآئِس الْفَقِيْرِ كَدُعَآءِ الْمُضْطَرِّ الضَّرِيْرِ أَسْئَلُكَ بِمَعَاقِدِ الْعِزِّ مِنْ عَرْشِكَ وَبِـمَفَاتِيْحِ الرَّحْمَةِ مِنْ كِتَابِكَ وَبِالأسْمَآءِ الثَّمَانِيَةِ الْمَكْتُوْبَةِ عَلَى قَرْنِ الشَّمْسِ أَنْ تَجْعَلِ الْقُرْانَ رَبِيْعَ قَلْبِي وَجَلآءَ حُزْنِي يَا مُوْنِسَ كُلِّ وَحِيْدٍ وَّيا صَاحِبَ كُلِّ فَرِيْدٍ وَّيا قَرِيْباً غَيْرَ بَعِيْدٍ وَّيا شَاهِداً غَيْرَ غَآئِبٍ وَّيا غَالِباً غَيْرَ مَغْلُوْبٍ يَا حَيُّ يَا قَـيُّوْمُ يَا ذَا الْجَلالِ وَالإكْرَامِ يَا نُوْرَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأرْضِ يَا زَيْنَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأرْضِ يَا جَبَّارَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأرْضِ يَا عِمَادَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأرْضِ يَا بَدِيْعَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأرْضِ يَا قَـيَّامَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأرْضِ يَا ذَا الْجَلالِ وَالإكْرِامِ يَا صَرِيْخَ الْمُسْتَصْرِخِيْنَ وَمُنْتَهَى الْعَآئِذِيْنَ وَالْمُفَرِّجَ عَنِ الْمَكْرُوبِينَ وَالْمُرَوِّحَ عَنِ الْمَغْمُومِيْنَ وَمُجِيْبَ دَعْوَةِ الْمُضْطَرِّيْنَ وَيَا كَاشِفَ الْكَرْبِ يَا إِلَه الْعَالَمِينَ وَيَا أَرْحَمَ الرَّاحِمِيْنَ مَنْـزُوْلٌ بِكَ كُلُّ حَاجَةٍ

Shamim Akhtar is a professor at Faculty of Pharmacy ~ University of Karachi (Pakistan).
The professor has written a book named as "Folk Medicine". Author has explained features of HENNA & they are so beautiful.
  1. It is good to know that Henna dissolves excessive flesh on the skin that appears as WARTS.
  2. Henna is good for healing fire burns
  3. Henna is ANTI-HAEMORHAGIC, & is the best haemostatic agent on our planet
  4. Henna stops Nasal bleeding (Nakseer), both ANTERIOR NOSE BLEED & POSTERIOR NOSE BLEED
  5. Henna is a very strong Anti-Viral substance, very good for WARTS & Herpes Simplex viral infections
  6. Henna can be used as a prophylaxis especially to protect diabetic patients feet
  7. It helps to heal fissures and cracks in the foot and reduces foot infection.
  8. It improves the skin texture, which look healthier and softer.
  9. It may delay the neuropathy effect of diabetes; in fact it may reverse the early ones. This needs more time to prove.
  10. Henna could be used for Back pain, for ulcerative colitis as enema, & for bleeding duodenal ulcers.
And for all of the above & other wonders of HENNA, you only have to rely on PURE HENNA, bring Henna leaves, sieve them properly to remove dust / soil & have them ground at a mill in front of your eyes. Powdered Henna in the market is full of chemicals / colors & can cause adverse reactions.

You can read the portion of author's book for Henna as under.

Henna.

Henna plant (Lawsonia Inermis) is well known in the Arab and Muslims world, extensively grown in India and Sudan, and used mainly for cosmetic purposes.
Over the last many years I have used Henna as medicine after I read the Hadith that the Prophet (P.B.U.H) ordered anyone who has been pricked by a thorn or has an ulcer on his leg to put Henna on it.

HENNA USES

1 BURNS
Henna when applied to a first or second-degree burn gives very good results:
Decreases pain.
Decreases fluid loss from the burn site, this is important if the burn area is large.
It has anti-microbial effect hence it decreases infection.
Sticks to the burned site until healing is complete.
Easy to apply to the burned site as paste or powdered.
Cheap and available.
2 - HEALING PROPERTIES

Henna promotes wound healing especially chronic wounds and ulcers, I have used it on nuropathic ulcers of the foot and it proved to be very effective. The main factor that promotes healing is not known but I think it has this effect by its nourishing effect on the wound and its anti-microbial properties. If the wound is infected antibiotic cover usually needed.
3 - ANTI-HAEMORHAGIC

I used henna for treatment of Epistasis, and it proved to be very effective, and give a long lasting cure. And does not need to be applied more than once most of the times, the powder sticks to the bleeding area until healed, it works better than cauterization, which most of the times needs to be repeated and still does not guarantee against that recurrence of the bleeding.
ANTERIOR NOSE BLEED (from little area): Treated by applying the powdered henna to bleeding spot, using a ready made ear cleaning stick with its cotton covered end, pack the powder to the site of bleeding, that will stop the bleeding, rarely it needs to be repeated again and that is really magic way of treatment for epitasis.
POSTERIOR NOSE BLEED: Which is very difficult to treat as every ENT doctor knows, with this Henna powder just ask the patient to sniff the powder through the anterior nostril to make it reach the back of the nose or posterior nostril and by this action the powder will stick to the bleeding area and the bleeding will stop, no more do we need to use posterior nose pack which is a nightmare for the patient and the doctor at the same time. The only side effect of Henna here is that it causes the patient to sneeze a little. The anti-bleeding effect of Henna could be used on other sites like bleeding duodenal ulcer or esophageal varicose. This needs to be tried as far as there are no side effect known.  This anti-bleeding effect may be due to its coagulation like effect or its locally burning effect.

ANTI-VIRAL.

Henna definitely has an anti-viral effect that became clear by its action on:
Warts.
We have tried it many times especially on warts which are resistant to cryo (Nitrogen liquid) treatment and prove effective, one giant wart measuring 1.5x1.5cm on a child thumb which was resistant to all forms of treatment, at last the child referred to the plastic surgeon for operation, we tried Henna on it, applied every other day over night and in few weeks it disappeared completely. The Dermatologist nurse has a wart on her finger for more than two years that was resistant to liquid nitrogen treatment, we asked her to use henna and got cured. We found it very useful especially on multiple warts. On warts Henna is applied as paste.
Herpes Simplex.

The proven and successful effect of Henna on viral infections is for Herpes Simplex. We applied it in powdered form to herpes site, we noticed: It dried the vesicles at the site early. It prevents ulceration and crust formation. It prevent secondary infection. Henna is applied on herpes in powdered form.
This anti-viral effect of Henna is very promising, and should be explored further, It could used as treatment for AIDS. It is natural, cheap, and has no side effects even when taken orally.
We have prepared Henna in capsules now at home and used it as a prophylaxis against Flu during last Hajj and we think it helped, as we did not get the infection while most people got Hajj Flu that is usually a severe one. But this is too early to be sure about and needs more trials.
OTHER USES OF HENNA:
Henna can be used as a prophylaxis especially to protect diabetic patients feet, I routinely now advice my diabetic patients to use henna at least once a month because:
It helps to heal fissures and cracks in the foot and reduces foot infection.
It improves the skin texture, which look healthier and softer.
It may delay the neuropathy effect of diabetes; in fact it may reverse the early ones. This needs more time to prove.
Henna could be used in the following areas:
1- Back pain
2- for ulcerative colitis as enema.
3- for bleeding duodenal ulcers.
This is our experience with Henna over the last six years or more; the most promising is its anti-viral effect that could prove a breakthrough in modern medicine as a treatment for HIV patients.

Kamil

Oct 28, 2022, 8:37:14 AM10/28/22
to Tibb-e-Nabawi, Healing by ISLAM
Assalamu Alaikum,

Masha Allah for such a good study on one of the best herbs from Tibbe Nabawi, it would have been great if you could have provided more information on how to use henna leaves for different ailments as mentioned above.

Jazaak Allah Khair

Dr Emad Ahmed Fathy

Oct 31, 2022, 1:43:38 AM10/31/22
to Kamil, Tibb-e-Nabawi, Healing by ISLAM
Jazakallah Khair, that looks very wise, acc. to hadeeth shareef:

No one complained to the messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) about an ache in his head, except he said,have a hijama, and no one complained to him about an ache in his legs, except he said, have it stained ( with henna ).
Narrator: Salma, the Prophet's server (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) | Updater: al-Albani / source: the correct chain
Page or number: 5/91 / summary of the updated ruling : men have confidence in him, but they differed in giving him a benefit

Dr. Emad Ahmed Fathy

--
Tibb-e-Nabawi is the combination of healing the heart & body with correct Yaqeen & A'amal-e-Salehaat, foods & herbs recommended by Prophet Muhammad Salallaho alaihe Wasallam & finally Hijamah, put them all together & seek the cure for any kind of disease.

Website : www.tibbenabawi.org
E-mail : ti...@tibbenabawi.org
To read old articles, please visit https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tibb-e-nabwi
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tibb-e-Nabawi, Healing by ISLAM" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tibb-e-nabwi/a951a7b9-b105-4fe7-bb44-c0a83a62e049n%40googlegroups.com.