Suggestions for G6PD enzyme deficiency

Saqib Mohammed

Aug 2, 2022, 1:34:06 AM8/2/22
to Tibb-e-Nabawi, Healing by ISLAM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Could you share suggestions G6PD enzyme deficiency please?

I have G6PD deficiency which is supposed to be a genetic disorder and has no cure in allopathy. Because of this, I have occurrence of jaundice every few years due to hemolysis of red blood cells. My indirect bilirubin levels go up, I see yellowing and feel very tired.

Please could you suggest practices and guidance from prophet Muhammad pbuh which will help.

جزاك الله خيرا for learning and sharing prophet guidance with us and helping us follow the sunnah.

Wassalam,
Saqib

Zil Jeefah ~ ومسجد بذي الجيفة

Aug 2, 2022, 6:46:07 AM8/2/22
to Saqib Mohammed, tibb-e...@googlegroups.com

Assalam o Alaikum,

Seek Shifa with Salaat, Quran, Zikr, Dua & Sadaqah; more than half of the cure from Tibb-e-Nabawi is hidden in developing a strong connection with Allah. Read the article below:

https://tibbenabawi.org/diseases-a-remedies/3-types-of-remedies

Curing the ills of the body without curing the heart does not work or benefit anyone.

It is my experience that liver disorders / jaundice patients improve very quickly with Hijamah (on the back), you should take it regularly ~ say after every 4 months with 300 ml drained per session.

Adopt Tibb-e-Nabawi diet, a sample diet chart is attached herewith.

Avoid excess of animal proteins, vegetable oils, pickles, fried foods, BBQ, etc. Switch to vegetable soups with olive oil, salads & fruits.

If olive oil is out of your reach, the only alternative is canola oil as its structure resembles olive oil, stop corn oil / sunflower oil.

8 points.jpeg
Tibb-e-Nabawi's therapy.pdf