Benefits of sand roasting barley proven by scientific evidence.

Fatima

Nov 22, 2021, 2:10:52 AM11/22/21
to Tibb-e-Nabawi, Healing by ISLAM
Asslamalaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

I have been using flour of hulled roasted barley as part of my diet, and I give credit to this group for the recommendation, Alhamdulillah. I have numerous health benefits Bi iznillhi Taala - related to metabolism, brain and stomach function. I have reviewed a scientific study and published the article online. This proves that sand roasting is the best roasting method, and preserves the flavanoid and phenolic content of barley. There are many other benefits of roasted barley, as explained in the article.

May Allah Azz wa Jal reward you all immensely for reviving this extremely beneficial sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad, May peace be upon him.

Jazakallahu khairan kaseeran