Best fiber from Tibb-e-Nabawi foods

Zil Jeefah ~ ومسجد بذي الجيفة

Aug 3, 2022, 6:40:48 AM8/3/22
to Zil Jeefah ~ ومسجد بذي الجيفة

Assalam o Alaikum,

Before asking a question, please always check our website www.tibbenabawi.org

Our discussion forum at Google groups has more than 5000 articles, you will definitely find the answers there Insha’Allah.

https://groups.google.com/g/tibb-e-nabwi

For curing piles, you must have to kill constipation. And nothing is more blessed than TALBINAH & whole Barley bread, the best fiber foods from Tibb-e-Nabawi.

https://tibbenabawi.org/healing-by-foods/foods-from-taa-to-raa/talbinah

https://tibbenabawi.org/recipes/blessed-foods-drinks/barley-bread

Check our page for piles, where you will find all the necessary information.

https://tibbenabawi.org/modern-ailments/ailments-from-a-to-g/bleeding-piles

FEROZ KHAN

Re: {Tibb-e-Nabawi:7174} Re: Prostate enlargement

Assalamualaikum all

 I want to know any medicine related according to Tibbe e Nabaawi for IBS, constipation,  piles . I am taking allopathy but no use.

 Now i switched to unani medicine but improvement is too less.

 After taking food my stomach bloating start unless the gas inside is also not evacuating it creates panic to me.

 Any suggestions how to get rid of it?