Re: {Tibb-e-Nabawi:7138} Digest for tibb-e-nabwi@googlegroups.com - 6 updates in 6 topics

Dr Maira

Jan 6, 2022, 4:14:31 AM1/6/22
to tibb-e...@googlegroups.com
Salam!
How did you check the dopamine levels?
What are the symptoms of patients.. Only then we can suggest treatment

On Wed, Jan 5, 2022, 10:17 PM <tibb-e...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Agha Tahir <agha....@gmail.com>: Jan 03 05:13PM +0500

SubhanAllah

--
Regards,
Agha Tahir Hussain

Sorry, here is the updated working link:
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله و بركاته، هذه هديتي و تركتي، خمسة كتب في الطب
النبوي، نفع الله بها:

https://disk.yandex.com/i/eiRY_QVtG3llmg
أو:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nq8Uuu1Mh-ulsG0hectG_7jZBm54-e1W/view?usp=sharing

Dr. Emad Ahmed Fathy

Dr. Emad Ahmed Fathy
Master Ali <mmshealth...@gmail.com>: Jan 03 04:59AM -0800

Assalamualaikum

Fibromyalgia pain is caused by parasites. I know people who have been
cured of it via the methods that I suggested in my reply to Dr. Emad. But
my post was not approved.

If you want to apply Prophetic Medicine to today's time, we need to also
factor voltage in the equation. There was NO Radiation in the Prophet's
time. Our bodies are being bombarded 24/7 by EMF/RF Radiation. We need to
reduce this level of voltage in our bodies first, then apply Prophetic
Medicine. If you do this, the results will be better and faster. If you
don't your body will take longer to heal.

The body's cellular voltage runs at -25mv, for healing to take place, the
body must change the voltage to -50mv, this is the natural body level..
The Body MUST be in a negative environment for healing to take place.
Radiations changes our body to positive. Therefore healing does not happen.

I am ALL for using Prophetic Medicine to heal, but we must factor what I
said above.

I made a very lengthy post related to voltage, However, my posts still have
not been approved by the Admin. Is there a reason why?

Thank You
Master Ali

On Monday, January 3, 2022 at 1:39:40 PM UTC+8 Dr. Emad Ahmed Fathy wrote:

Fatima <safia....@gmail.com>: Jan 02 07:05PM -0800

Assalamalaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Is there any herb in the sunnah that can reduce domaine levels if someone
has raised levels?

Jazakallahu khairan
Naeem Shaboddin <nshab...@gmail.com>: Jan 04 02:19PM +0200

Salaams. I just saw a video regarding PCOS with a doctor by the name of
Dr. Berg. He is an exceptional doctor who strongly promotes fasting. He
advises that zinc is great for the treatment of PCOS (which is related to
high androgen levels) as it regulates the androgen levels in the body.
Most of these ailments are caused by a poor diet in my opinion (generally
too much carbs/sugars) and consuming of too little nutritious foods

Thanks and regards,

*Naeem Shaboddin*

*General Manager*
Phone: *0740 888 888*
Emergency: *072 129 2786 *
Website: *www.afrivape.co.za <https://www.afrivape.co.za>*

On Tue, Jan 4, 2022 at 1:44 PM gfar...@gmail.com <gfar...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Dr Emad Ahmed Fathy <emadah...@gmail.com>: Jan 04 02:08PM +0200

You are invited to attend this webinar "Verifying Sunnah Guidance in
Practicing Hijama".
By attending the webinar you will:-
• Recognize the wrong, weak and fake Hadith.
• Know the Fiqh opinion about the practice of Hijama.
• Listen to the discussion between Hadith /sunnah scholars and Hijama
medical experts about Sunnah guidance in practicing Hijama.
8 January 2022, online zoom.
4:00 PM, Cairo Time.
Register in advance for this webinar:
https://bit.ly/3JhVJ5V
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.
Follow us on:-
1- Instagram... @hijamastudy.
2- Linkedin... https://www.linkedin.com/company/hijama-study.