Re: {Tibb-e-Nabawi:7152} Digest for tibb-e-nabwi@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

fatima Isaac

Apr 22, 2022, 9:05:04 AMApr 22
to tibb-e...@googlegroups.com
Assallaamu alaykum

I' hope all a Mubarak Jumuah and Ramadan .

I'm diagnosed with Pericarditis and possible blockage of an artery.

Please advise what I may use as an ant acid capsule was prescribed Aspirin to prevent blood clotting and tablet for blood circulation and for colasteral .
However would like to use Tibb as the medicine are giving me headaches and I can't walk less than 10 steps tire me out tremendously.
Jazakallahu kharan

Wassallaam
Fatima

Mercy to all Mankind

On Thu, 24 Mar 2022, 19:17 , <tibb-e...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Dr Emad Ahmed Fathy <emadah...@gmail.com>: Mar 24 01:32PM +0200

Assalamu Alaikom WRWB brothers, i had a case of Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic
Purpura in one of my colleagues. As u know this is treated usually with
Corticosteroids. The nimber of platelets drop to zero somtimes. Pls help
advice.--
Dr. Emad Ahmed Fathy