Re: How to treat Hyponatremia

Nabawi Journeys

Jul 6, 2022, 6:07:12 AM7/6/22
to Nabawi Journeys

Assalam o Alaikum,

Apparently, there is not a certain medicine for Hypothermia, except that patient is kept warm. What we can do is to give hot natured foods to the patient, like ginger, fish, saffron, blackseed oil, thyme, honey, etc.

Make the compound below & let the patient to take it daily, morning & evening.

Kalonji & Za'fraan

Whenever you perform Hijaamah for cancer patients or repeat the next session, always ask for Hemoglobin level test, if it is OK, Hijaamah can be done & Allah Is The Healer.

How to treat Hyponatremia

‏السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Can you please advise me how to treat Hypothermia

Former cancer patient needs treatment, I have done Hijama on her in the past several times and she got cured from cancer by the will of Allah swt, she now suffering from this low sodium and is hospitalized

Can I continue with hijama and what else can she do to treat this?