Formula A1, A2 and A3

Mahnoor Qureshi

Oct 1, 2018, 2:20:28 AM10/1/18
to tibb-e...@googlegroups.com, sh...@tibbenabawi.org
ASA Shami Bhai:

I hope thie message finds you and your family in the best of health, spirits and Imaan! Ameen!

I will be grateful if you could give me the formulae for strengthening the bones. I have seen the kheer for arthritis and the massage oil for pains on your webpage. Please send me the formulae A1,2 and 3 also.

JazakAllah and may Allah SWT bless you in this World and the Hereafter! Aameen!
Wassalam!
M. Qureshi

Tibb-e-Nabawi, Healing by ISLAM

Oct 2, 2018, 12:47:55 AM10/2/18
to Tibb-e-Nabawi, Healing by ISLAM

Assalam O Alaikum,

Kheer & massage oil are good enough.

A1 is extremely hot natured blend, does not suit all patients, so I don’t recommend it now to anyone, and A2 was in fact the herbal formula for making massage oil.

A3 as I remember was a Cataplasm (poultice) type remedy which is called Zamaad in Arabic.

It gives relief in cases of Sciatica but again, it is hot & vigorous, some patients do not tolerate it.

See below :

اَللهُمَّ حَبِّبِ الْمَوتَ إِلَى مَنْ يَّعْلَمُ أَنَّ مْحَمَّداً صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ عَبْدُكَ وَرَسُوْلُكَ

"a3" is for external application at painful joints, it has all the goodness & wonders of Tibb-e-Nabwi, it is the formulation of your Sahib-al-Qanoon (Ibn-e-Seena). Ground Habb al Rashad seeds (2 parts) are mixed with one part of barley's Saweeq (Sattu) & made like a bread dough in pure vinegar (you can also add some olive oil), the blessed mixture is applied as a cataplasm (poultice) wherever the patient feels pain, Ibn e Seena wrote that this Zamaad is best for Sciatica pains (Iriq al Nasa عرق النسا).

He wrote :

 ينفع من عرق النسا شربا وضمادا بالخل وسويق الشعير

similar words were repeated by Ibn Al Qayyam when he wrote about Habb al Rashad

 وإذا خلط بسويق الشعير والخل، وتضمد به، نفع من عرق النسا، وحلل الأورام الحارة في آخرها‏.

When your Zamaad is ready, apply it on your painful limb, put a small piece of polyethylene shopper bag over it & tie with a cloth like bandage, it should be done after Isha, as you have to keep the Zamaad for 3-4 hours, it is better to apply before sleep & open it in the morning at Fajar.

A M

Sep 29, 2021, 3:02:17 AM9/29/21
to Tibb-e-Nabawi, Healing by ISLAM
Assalamu Alaikum M. Qureshi,

Regarding the formulation of "Formula Artho Care" you can get in touch with us as we have it in ready form. We also have the Massage oil ready. We are based in Mumbai and you can contact us on 9820184461 as we are the sole sellers of formulations and herbal blends in Tibbe Nabawi.

Jazaak Allah Khayr
Kamil