Henna water for H Pylori

Zil Jeefah ~ ومسجد بذي الجيفة

Sep 11, 2022, 1:51:19 AM9/11/22
to Zil Jeefah ~ ومسجد بذي الجيفة

Assalam O Alaikum,

Henna Water at an empty stomach brings beautiful results, we have tried it with many patients & they were cured Alhamdolillah. Take it daily for 10 to 14 days. And formula "T19" will also work.

Stop all kinds of restaurant foods, & don’t cook animal proteins at your house till you get negative result for H Pylori, stay on a simple diet ~ vegetable soups, & fruits will be good, pomegranate will be the best & you have this fruit in abundance.

Asalam alykom

السلام علیکم و رحمت الله و برکاته

dear brothers and sisters, it's elyas I am from afghanistan, and I am a teacher.

hope you are fine and healthy.

I have a sickness, Hpylori, and my stomach is so acidic mean while my right chest and shoulder have too much pain.

However I am using حبة السوداء  nigella sativa mostly.

If any one knows prophetic medicine please let me know.

جزاکم الله خیرا

formulat19fromtibb-e-nabawi.xls