The owner of this site is racist.

Khalid Saifullah Asari

Oct 11, 2011, 1:21:32 PM10/11/11
to Translation and Interpreting Opportunities
They are very racist and coservative. Actually I posted a job on this
site but they denied to post it because I need Islamic translators who
can translate Islamic classical books. The mail sent by the CEO of
this site is as follow:
from TranslationDirectory.com C...@translationdirectory.com
to saif...@gmail.com
date 6 October 2011 14:25
subject Re: Language Job Posting: Arabic to English
Important mainly because it was sent directly to you.
hide details 6 Oct (5 days ago)
Dear Job Poster,

Thank you very much for your job announcement.

Unfortunately, we can't accept it.

The reason is we are Christians and we wouldn't like to help promote
Islam, which we believe is a false religion.

Thank you for your understanding!

Sincerely,

Serhiy Onoshko

CEO
__________________________________

6,900+ Translation Agencies
20,000+ Freelance Translators
5,000+ Language Jobs Posted in 2010
2,300+ Articles for Translators
10,000+ Newsletter Subscribers
www.TranslationDirectory.com

David Abraham

Oct 11, 2011, 2:18:56 PM10/11/11
to ti_...@googlegroups.com
Typically Orthodox. They stay on long lines to kiss icons, adulate statues and dead bodies (all the things expressly forbidden in the Torah), practice intolerance and racial hate as a religion, their priests have menthalities coming straight out of the middle-ages (let alone the fact that the rate of homosexuality and pedophilia is almost as high as among the catholic priests) and the others are the false religions....And let alone the fact that, during the communist era, the orthodox priests were, in almost all communist countries, working either as spies or informers for the communist secret services...

David