TranslationDirectory.com Newsletter, March 21, 2012

1 view

TranslationDirectory.com

Mar 21, 2012, 8:01:56 AM3/21/12
to ti_opps

__/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/

TranslationDirectory.com Newsletter, March 21, 2012

__/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/

--> ----------------------- Advertisement------------------- <--

TranslationDirectory.com announces the latest, March 2012, release of the database of translation agencies.

The directory includes 7,470 translation agencies (the previous release included 7,275 agencies) with contact details, available for download in a single xls/csv and doc/rtf file.

Majority of the translation agencies are listed with agency name, contact person, e-mail address, URL, phone, postal address, profile, registration date.

Contact the suitable agencies to offer collaboration and to register with those interested in your services!

If only 2 percent of the agencies from the database give you jobs, that will mean more than 149 customers for your language services (and they might become your lifetime customers).

All translation agencies from our database have agreed to be listed in the database and/or have registered themselves directly.

The investment into the database can potentially bring you many new translation, proofreading, interpretation and other freelance jobs.

Purchase today before your competitors do and take your translation jobs:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/jobs.htm#04

This purchase can become the best investment you have ever made, and it can pay off after several completed new projects and can be bringing in net profits thereafter.

You must have spent quite a lot of money to become a translator: learning the language, buying books, dictionaries, attending courses, purchasing computer, connecting to the Internet, buying expensive software etc etc. So, why not invest a little bit more to start earning all the money back and making profits?

Please see opinions of other translators who have purchased and used our database - some of the comments are posted at:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/jobs.htm#01

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/testimonials.htm

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/testimonials02.htm

Obtain your translation projects before other translators take them!

If you had already purchased the full directory, you can obtain the latest version at just 85 Euro by filling out the following form:

https://secure.bmtmicro.com/servlets/Orders.ShoppingCart?CID=1148&CURRENCY=EUR&PRODUCTID=11480304

If you can't afford to buy the full database at once, you can pay in 5 installments:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/jobs.htm#04

If you had been offered free lifetime updates – please contact us.

The full refund conditions are posted here:
http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/terms_and_conditions.htm

Receive thousands of potential customers for your language services in a single file!

P.S. If you purchase the full directory by March 31, you will also receive 3 YEARS OF MEMBERSHIP FREE OF CHARGE, with all the benefits listed here:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/membership.php

Hurry to buy as only about 11 days are left for this promotion:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/jobs.htm#04

--> ----------------------- Advertisement------------------- <--

11 days are left for the following promotion:

If you purchase our full directory of 7,400+ translation agencies by the end of March, you will also receive 3 years of membership (worth 144 EUR) for free:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/jobs.htm#04

Not only will you receive contact details of 7,400+ potential clients and partners, you will also be a member of TranslationDirectory.com for 3 years and you will be enjoying the following benefits:

1) Majority of job notifications e-mailed to you 8 hours before they are sent to freelancers non-members.

2) Advertising at the main page of TranslationDirectory.com (on rotation with other members):
http://www.TranslationDirectory.com

3) Advertising at all of your language pair pages, for example:
http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translators/english_spanish.php
http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translators/english_portuguese.php
http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translators/english_chinese.php

You can add as many language pairs as you wish - and you will be sent job notifications for all those pairs plus you will be advertised at all those pages.

4) Advertising at the members page:
http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translators/paying_members.php

5) Job notifications for ALL LANGUAGE PAIRS (by RSS):
http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translation_jobs/latest_jobs.rss

6) 500+ blacklisted translation outsourcers:
http://www.Translationdirectory.com/non-payers.htm

7) 400+ how-to-find-clients ideas and tips:
http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/ideas/marketing_ideas.htm

8) 50+ tips on how to become a prospering translator:
http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/tips_for_translators.php

9) 30+ tips on how not to be scammed as a freelance translator:
http://www.translationdirectory.com/translators/account

10) Prioritised e-mail inquiries processing

11) Listing at the top of the lists of translators

For your convenience, we accept payments by: PayPal, Moneybookers, secure credit card payment, MoneyGram, Western Union, Google Checkout, bank wire transfer, personal or company cheque, banker's draft, cash sent by registered mail.

The offer expires on March 31 - click here to order today:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/jobs.htm#04

--> ----------------------- Recent news------------------- <--

1.

We would like to invite you to e-mail us your feedback about the state and development of TranslationDirectory.com

Please kindly reply to this newsletter with your short answers to the following 3 questions:

A. What do you like the most about TranslationDirectory.com ?

B. What do you dislike the most about TranslationDirectory.com ?

C. What new feature(s) would you like to see at TranslationDirectory.com ?

We will not be able to reply to your feedback, but we plan to carefully read it and to make conclusions.

Thank you in advance for your input!

2.

New poll for freelance translators has been opened:

Do you ever visit websites using your mobile phone?

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/polls/poll_101/index.php

The results of the previous poll (What is the worst time-waster?) can be found at:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/polls/poll_100/index.php

3.

Free articles in several languages are available at TrueChristianity.Info:

English:
http://www.TrueChristianity.info/en/articles_en.php

German:
http://www.TrueChristianity.info/de/articles_de.php

Polish:
http://www.TrueChristianity.info/pl/articles_pl.php

Russian:
http://www.TrueChristianity.info/articles_ru.php

Ukrainian:
http://www.TrueChristianity.info/ua/articles_ua.php

Czech:
http://www.TrueChristianity.info/cz/articles_cz.php

Slovak:
http://www.TrueChristianity.info/sl/articles_sl.php

Hungarian:
http://www.TrueChristianity.info/hu/articles_hu.php

Romanian:
http://www.TrueChristianity.info/ro/articles_ro.php

Bulgarian:
http://www.TrueChristianity.info/bg/articles_bg.php

If you notice errors in the translations of the menus, headings etc - please kindly e-mail us the correct phrases – your help will be appreciated!

Become a member of TranslationDirectory.com at just 4 EUR/month – paid yearly:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/membership.php

Receive all job announcements posted at TranslationDirectory.com – in all language pairs (members only):

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translation_jobs/latest_jobs.rss

If you would like to have your website mentioned in our newsletter, please place a link to TranslationDirectory.com on your website – and we can, in turn, mention your website's URL in a future issue of this newsletter.

Please simply choose one of the codes at the following page and paste it at your site's main page:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/misc/link-to-td.php

The link or banner must be placed prominently (above the fold) at your website's main page.

Upon placing the link, please send us an e-mail with your site's URL.

Edit your profile:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translators/account/

Post your jobs – free:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/post_your_translation_job.php

Add your resume to our translator database and translator directory - free:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/freelancer_registration.htm

Visit our free language job board:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translation_jobs.php

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translation_jobs_in_rare_language_pairs.php

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translation_jobs_in_very_rare_language_pairs.php

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translation_jobs_in_very_very_rare_language_pairs.php

Save money - use free software:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/free_software.php

Buy the whole database of 7,400+ translation agencies by parts, paying in installments:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/jobs.htm#04

Buy our database of 22,000+ freelance translators:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translators.htm

Buy our database of 400+ how-to-sell (marketing) ideas and tips (free for members):

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/ideas/marketing_ideas.htm

Add your translation agency to our database - free:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/agency_registration.htm

Find a translator in our free online translator directory:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translator_directory.htm

The file is too big to be sent by e-mail?

Just upload it to http://www.FileBig.net and e-mail the download link to your customer / colleague / friend!

Download 400,000+ photos for free – and use them for commercial or other purposes – legally:

http://www.Free-Photos.Biz

Participate in our polls:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/polls.htm

http://www.All-Polls.com

Submit your article, dictionary or glossary for publishing at TranslationDirectory.com

Find requirements at:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/articles_for_translators_submission.htm

Ask questions in forum:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/forum

Find out what our visitors and clients say about TranslationDirectory.com:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/jobs.htm#01

and at

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/testimonials.htm

and at

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/testimonials02.htm

and at

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/testimonials03.htm

Tell us your opinion about TranslationDirectory.com: CEO at TranslationDirectory com

If you noticed an offensive, unmoral or family-unsafe advertisement at TranslationDirectory.com, please e-mail us the URL of the advertised site to be blocked out: CEO at TranslationDirectory.com

Advertise at TranslationDirectory.com:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/banner.htm

Contact us with questions and / or suggestions at: CEO at TranslationDirectory com

No liability will be accepted by the publisher of the newsletter for the way in which subscribers or other entities interpret and / or use the above information.

If you no longer wish to receive TranslationDirectory.com newsletters, please simply reply to this message with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line. Please note it may take several weeks before the subscriber list gets updated according to your request.