Two more translation agencies blacklisted

TranslationDirectory.com

Aug 7, 2013, 6:10:26 AM8/7/13
to ti_opps
August 7, 2013

Dear Translator,

Two more unreliable translation outsourcers/scammers have been added to our blacklist.

If you are a member, you are welcome to download the list of 600+ blacklisted translation agencies, scammers and other unreliable outsourcers from your account:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translators/account

If you are not a member yet, you are welcome to join at just 7 EUR/month, paid per year:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/membership.php

And if you wish to blacklist a customer who didn't pay you in time, please submit your report using our standard format:

1) Company's and contact person's name and full address, including all e-mail addresses.

2) Job number (if the job was posted at TranslationDirectory.com)

3) Did you meet the deadline?

4) Did the outsourcer complain about the quality of your work?

5) Was payment delayed or not received at all?

6) What did the outsourcer answer to your inquiries about payment?

7) Would you work for this outsourcer again?

8) Other comments (if any).

In addition to sending your report to us by e-mail, you are also welcome to post it for everyone at:

www.TranslationDirectory.com/forum/messages/?3807

Have your CV e-mailed to 7,200+ translation agencies registered with us:

https://secure.bmtmicro.com/servlets/Orders.ShoppingCart?CID=1148&CURRENCY=EUR&PRODUCTID=11480440