msp430g2553 lunch box

raja atharv

Apr 16, 2023, 5:59:24 AM4/16/23
to TI Launchpad
for the lunch box to work and build the project we need bootstrap loader program to do that.
im using code composer studio as my IDE and have entered'(PWD)L.L.L.\BSL_Program\BSLDEMO2.exe -cCOM9 -ml +epvr
${BuildArtifactFileBaseName} .txt'
in the post build steps... but this bsl program does not execute before building , please help me if any one knows solution for this . please let me know

L W

Oct 11, 2023, 1:17:59 PM10/11/23
to TI Launchpad
CCS will download for you.  If your programming in 'C' then perhaps playing with the tools might be a bad idea.  I remember always trying to get under the hood on the tools which wasted lots of time when things already worked.  Set CCS for your processor and get into the design layout, then write code one module at a time.  CCS is the key here ... let it do what it does.  Write, download, debug, test, again.