Applying the Free 4E4th Language for MSP430G2553 populated LaunchPad

264 צפיות
מעבר להודעה הראשונה שלא נקראה

Windraider

לא נקראה,
4 באוק׳ 2012, 1:39:594.10.2012
עד ti-lau...@googlegroups.com
My site www.sustainabilitymeasurement.com will be expanded soon to cover Data Logging applicatios such as measuring temperature using the launchPad and 4E4th.  I have nearly finished an eBook using the LaunchPad with 4E4th .  Feedback on the type of projects and experiments you are interested in would be appreciated ------------ just for interest ----------Once The free 4E4th is Flashed to you launchpad the language is resident and may be used in real time.

For instance -------- red cclr ------- turns the red led off  ----------------- red cset ---------- turns the red led on -------- Thats it!

Ideal to expand into easy data logging and straight forward process control --------- beam me Up !! regards  andrew
A3-TI-1-Free Intro Draft 123.pdf
A5-Two Temperature & their Difference Overtime .pdf

Jeffrey Schwartz

לא נקראה,
4 באוק׳ 2012, 10:34:104.10.2012
עד ti-lau...@googlegroups.com
This is just plain neat.

I wasn't aware of 4E4th, so I Googled it.. and found
http://www.somersetweb.com/4E4th/EN.html which has some more info
about it.

That's a pretty neat way to do things - I imagine it'd be quite handy
for on-the-fly finagling of different doo-hickies.

John Evans

לא נקראה,
4 באוק׳ 2012, 17:19:224.10.2012
עד ti-lau...@googlegroups.com
Hey, there are lots of noobs here, so try to limit the technical jargon please ;)

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 8:34 AM, Jeffrey Schwartz <schwartz...@gmail.com> wrote:

Michael Tauson

לא נקראה,
4 באוק׳ 2012, 19:32:334.10.2012
עד ti-lau...@googlegroups.com

From: ti-lau...@googlegroups.com [mailto:ti-lau...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of John Evans

Gotta agree with this (he says, being a gnubee).  Or at least provide translations. ;-)

Best regards,

Michael, WH7HG, A&P 1803851 Ph: 1-866-733-0218

I live with a maniac at home... my other me.

http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/NTH/index.aspx

http://wh7hg.blogspot.com/

http://kludges-other-blog.blogspot.com

Hiki Nô!

Jeffrey Schwartz

לא נקראה,
5 באוק׳ 2012, 8:18:475.10.2012
עד ti-lau...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 7:32 PM, Michael Tauson <wh7h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> From: ti-lau...@googlegroups.com [mailto:ti-lau...@googlegroups.com]
> On Behalf Of John Evans
>
> Hey, there are lots of noobs here, so try to limit the technical jargon
> please ;)
> On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 8:34 AM, Jeffrey Schwartz
> <schwartz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That's a pretty neat way to do things - I imagine it'd be quite handy
> for on-the-fly finagling of different doo-hickies.
>

> Gotta agree with this (he says, being a gnubee). Or at least provide
> translations. ;-)

(laughing)

OK, I was actually thinking that with the Forth language built in, you
could just hook up a terminal,with the other pins going to the device
you're building, and tweak the code as it ran, without having to wait
for compiles and flashes.

I like that idea - I grew up with LEVEL I BASIC on the old TRS-80's,
and this sounds like it has the same "I'm having fun playing" feel to
it.

Kasriel Lewis

לא נקראה,
5 באוק׳ 2012, 14:07:565.10.2012
עד ti-lau...@googlegroups.com
Could you guys either post a youtube vid of this or some (simple) instructions so us nubs can get an idea what it is that you are doing and how you are doing it.

Thanks

Michael Tauson

לא נקראה,
6 באוק׳ 2012, 9:36:566.10.2012