Accessing BSL from a single board computer

Steffen

Jan 2, 2015, 9:17:57 AM1/2/15
to ti-lau...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm new to this group and first want to introduce myself.
My name is Steffen, I'm a German CS student and in case of a project I came in touch with the MSP430 recently.

In this project I have to push application code on the MSP430 from a single board computer like the Raspberry Pi using the GPIO Pins. I have set up a little Python script to toggle the Pins described in the TI BSL doc and pushing a request over RS232 to the MSP430. But it seems that i even didn't access the BSL.

Has anybody of you ever tried something like this or could give me a hint where i can find some more information about how to access and communicate with the BSL.

TIA

Steffen