problem with msp430 g2553 lucnh box kit

raja atharv

Apr 7, 2023, 5:57:03 AM4/7/23
to TI Launchpad
hello , I'm a student , recently i have been trying to learn msp430g2553 functionalities , and i am stuck at problem , im using code composer studio as my ide. project builds good, but in the debugging time time it says "no fet found", im exhausted of trying it for multiple times and have gone through many sources to find the answers but could not . please let me know if someone knows
thank you.

Suyog Vyawahare

Apr 7, 2023, 6:36:18 AM4/7/23
to ti-lau...@googlegroups.com
Update the firmware of FET

On Fri, 7 Apr, 2023, 3:27 pm raja atharv, <rajajis...@gmail.com> wrote:
hello , I'm a student , recently i have been trying to learn msp430g2553 functionalities , and i am stuck at problem , im using code composer studio as my ide. project builds good, but in the debugging time time it says "no fet found", im exhausted of trying it for multiple times and have gone through many sources to find the answers but could not . please let me know if someone knows
thank you.

Adrian Pipa

Apr 9, 2023, 1:57:09 AM4/9/23
to ti-lau...@googlegroups.com
Hi!
If you have msp430g2 launchpad board and win10 ,bord don't work. Board work only on win7. With win10 ,only msp430g2et board work!
Best regards!

vin., 7 apr. 2023, 12:57 raja atharv <rajajis...@gmail.com> a scris:

Nate Averyheart

Apr 10, 2023, 12:40:17 AM4/10/23
to TI Launchpad
The following links provide step by step configuration of the board on Windows 10. I hope you find it helpful.

Nate Averyheart

Apr 10, 2023, 12:41:18 AM4/10/23
to TI Launchpad
The video link I provided originates here.

raja atharv

Apr 13, 2023, 4:23:00 PM4/13/23
to TI Launchpad
thanks that was helpful.