Launchpad Price

Ujjwal Soni

Sep 24, 2012, 8:18:53 AM9/24/12
to ti-lau...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am from india and i want to order Launchpad. Will it cost me 4.70$ or more ? I tried contacting TI but couldnt contact.

Thanks,

Ujjwal Soni

Gerard Sequeira

Sep 24, 2012, 8:25:58 AM9/24/12
to ti-lau...@googlegroups.com
$4.30 and free international shipping. Just checkout as you would normally with the LP in your cart.
--
MachineGrid - Robots, Hacks and Technology.
43oh - MSP430 Discussion, News and Projects.

夏一凡

Sep 24, 2012, 9:11:13 AM9/24/12
to ti-lau...@googlegroups.com
Hi,I can help u!  U can email me!

Shyam Ramanath

Sep 24, 2012, 5:39:22 PM9/24/12
to ti-lau...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

      I am Shyam from India, try ordering it from RhydoLabz or from Sparkfun. They are very very cheap. I got it that way.

Thank you

With Regards,
Thillainathan, Shyam Ramanath

Gerard Sequeira

Sep 24, 2012, 5:45:46 PM9/24/12
to ti-lau...@googlegroups.com
Shipping is free if you order from TI. International too.

Peter Johansson

Sep 24, 2012, 7:00:35 PM9/24/12
to ti-lau...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 5:45 PM, Gerard Sequeira <gerr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Shipping is free if you order from TI. International too.

It has been reported in the past that TI does not ship to India.

-p.

Shishir Patel

Jan 22, 2013, 8:00:34 PM1/22/13
to ti-lau...@googlegroups.com