Video calls with your classrooms during CS Ed Week

Chhaya, Harshal S.

Nov 17, 2023, 6:38:50 PM11/17/23
to ti-inn...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

CS Ed Week is coming up Dec 4 - 10.

For the past couple of years, we have done video calls with a few classrooms that use TI technology for coding, STEM, robotics.

The intent is for students to be able to ask questions about what we do at TI, about STEM careers, about engineering & product design and any other topics related to TI products and technology.

The students can also do a show-and-tell about their coding projects, if they wish.

If you are interested in having your classroom participate in this, please send me a *direct* email with a couple of dates and timeslots that work for you.
(If that specific week doesn't work for you, we could do it later in the school year too.)

Regards,
- Harshal

--
Harshal S. Chhaya, Distinguished Member of Technical Staff (Emeritus)
Product Manager, STEM and robotics