Fireworks

1 view

Jody Crothers

Apr 10, 2024, 1:06:05 PMApr 10
to ti-inn...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,
 has anyone written a python program which looks like fireworks. A point lauching from the bottom of the screen and exploding into colors
Cheers
Jody

Sent from my Galaxy

Chhaya, Harshal S.

Apr 10, 2024, 1:13:16 PMApr 10
to ti-inn...@googlegroups.com

> has anyone written a python program which looks like fireworks. A point lauching from the bottom of the screen and exploding into colors

Jody,

John Hanna’s blog post from July 2022 has links and sample code to create fireworks in Python

https://education.ti.com/en/bulletinboard/2022/julyfourth

Regards,

- Harshal

Brad Posnanski

Apr 10, 2024, 1:27:45 PMApr 10
to ti-inn...@googlegroups.com
Jody,
Boy do I have something for you!!

I have a few fireworks programs.  Allow me a day or two to dig them up on my home computer.

Cheers!
Brad

NOTICE:  This e-mail message may contain privileged or confidential information.  The information contained in this e-mail message is only for the intended recipient.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message and any attached documents in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message and any attached documents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the Data Privacy Officer by telephone at 631-474-8105 immediately, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies.

John Hanna

Apr 10, 2024, 1:45:25 PMApr 10
to ti-inn...@googlegroups.com
Yep!