Arithmetic and Geometric sequences

Jody Crothers

Feb 10, 2024, 4:51:29 AMFeb 10
to TI-Innovator
Hi All,
I hope you are all well and cooler than me 41celcius today outside which is 105.8 in the US

I am starting to write a program which asks for the first 3 terms of a sequences and then determine if it is arithmetic, geometric or neither.
If  arithmetic or geometric
then provides the nth term formula for the sequence

Before I do this has anyone done it already, might save me a few hours of relearning python, which seems to occur every couple of months when I have an Idea

Jody Crothers

Head of Learning Area (Mathematics)

Ridge View Secondary College

Western Australia

www.jodstar.com

John Hanna

Feb 10, 2024, 7:18:24 PMFeb 10
to ti-inn...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Jody!

Here are a couple of nice input routines:

Or…

Take your pick!

Regards,

     John