Walk the graph Idea

Jody Crothers

Oct 28, 2023, 9:26:04 PM10/28/23
to TI-Innovator
Hi all,
Could we use the innovator hub and ultrasonic ranger to match motion rather than a CBR?
It would be great to use equipment I already have.

Cheers
Jody

Brad Posnanski

Oct 28, 2023, 9:36:57 PM10/28/23
to ti-inn...@googlegroups.com
Jody,
I have a prototype already in the works!

Brad

Sent from my iPhone

Jody Crothers

Oct 29, 2023, 8:13:20 AM10/29/23
to ti-inn...@googlegroups.com
That’s Marvellous Brad,
If you need someone to test it to make sure it works in the Southern Hemisphere, I am happy to trial it

Cheers
Jody

Sent from my iPad

On 29 Oct 2023, at 9:37 am, Brad Posnanski <po...@hotmail.com> wrote:

 Jody,

Stacy Thibodeaux

Oct 29, 2023, 8:13:54 AM10/29/23
to ti-inn...@googlegroups.com
Me too Brad!

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any receipt and/or response to this email may be considered a PUBLIC RECORD. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.

Deeley Judith

Oct 29, 2023, 8:28:51 AM10/29/23
to ti-inn...@googlegroups.com
Count me in too

Oct 31, 2023, 2:46:46 PM10/31/23
to TI-Innovator for Education
Brad,
You know if you need some testing done in the heat and humidity of Florida, I'm you're guy.

I am wondering if you could use some adaptation of the program Fred had written for the Motion Match activity with the GoDirect motion sensor and bluetooth adapter? The one with the challenges we 'demo'd' at NSTA.

Let me know if you'd like me to find out more about the parts of the code that are "hidden."

Karlheinz

John Hanna

Oct 31, 2023, 4:06:00 PM10/31/23
to ti-inn...@googlegroups.com

The attached (using a Go-Direct motion sensor) can be adapted for Innovator-Ranger. It even generates a ‘score’ at the end.

Regards,

     John

Nov 1, 2023, 10:04:07 AM11/1/23
to TI-Innovator for Education
I can't stand it when people don't check their "your' and 'you're.'  And then I do it myself :-(

Obviously, Brad, I meant I am your guy for testing :-)

Karlheinz

Brad Posnanski

Nov 1, 2023, 10:09:49 AM11/1/23
to ti-inn...@googlegroups.com
I am the same way, but it happens!  I will send along the .tns in the next few days after a few more trials.  I have an idea that Fred did his very similarly as I did.  However, I didn't have a bunch of pre-set paths (yet!)  I did build in a 2 second delay before the data is plotted.  I am pretty excited to have come up with undependent of Fred 🙂

Brad

Nov 1, 2023, 1:10:06 PM11/1/23
to ti-inn...@googlegroups.com
Here are a few shots of the program attached.  The blue path displays for 2 seconds (can be adjusted) prior to the ranger recording and plotting the distance in red.  Working on multiple paths and ways of choosing a path or a random path being assigned.  Just need some time to work on it.