STEM project rubrics?

Lopez, Tania

Sep 15, 2023, 4:36:18 PM9/15/23
to ti-inn...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone is willing to share any rubrics you've used for any activity involving the hub or Rover. Example: Watch Out Rover, Mood Ring, or anything else! Even if it's more basic.

Thanks,
Tania

Tania Lopez M.A. Ed., NBCT
Mathematics Teacher and Department Chair
Northridge Academy High School
https://northridgeacademyhs.edlioschool.com/
9601 Zelzah Ave
Northridge CA 91325

HMH

Sep 16, 2023, 10:06:49 AM9/16/23
to TI-Innovator for Education

Chhaya, Harshal S.

Sep 18, 2023, 10:29:25 AM9/18/23
to ti-inn...@googlegroups.com

Hi Tania,

A few years back, Toni Norrell and Michelle Rinehart created 18 Rover Task Cards to use in professional development and/or in the classroom. You can access a PDF copy of them here: tinyurl.com/RoverTaskCards

(I can’t check right now if the link is still functional – it was functional when it was first created – in 2018)

You can see the full message (with additional details at):

https://groups.google.com/g/ti-innovator/c/7lCov_RihH4/m/ccREd0CqBAAJ

This is specific to TI-Rover and not mood ring or any of the other projects.

Hope this helps,

- Harshal

Lopez, Tania