The 2024 TI Codes Contest opens soon

Chhaya, Harshal S.

Dec 15, 2023, 10:58:36 AM12/15/23
to ti-inn...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

The 2024 TI Codes Contest will open for entries in early January.

The challenge for 2024: Devise a solution that automates or optimizes a process or product, based on the theme "safety and security."

The teams of student contestants must use TI technology combined with their coding, design and building skills to create a model of the solution.

We have had some really impressive projects in the past. We are looking forward to see what the students think of and build this time around.

And we had a really good chat with the coach of the 2023 winning team on how the contest benefited the students beyond engineering skills.
It was wonderful to learn that she saw increased empathy in the team members as a result of their participation in the contest. 😊
You can see our full chat at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc8BbPQm9tg

And the details of the contest are at: https://education.ti.com/en/promotion/codescontest

Looking forward to seeing your students participate in the contest.

Regards,
- Harshal

--
Harshal S. Chhaya, Distinguished Member of Technical Staff (Emeritus)
Product Manager, STEM and robotics