Automatic Timing

Martey Newman

May 17, 2014, 4:19:37 AM5/17/14
to ti-chronos-...@googlegroups.com
Hello all, I am very new to the Chronos eZ430. I am a track and field coach and also a technology teacher. I want to use the watch to time 100m sprint segments. So the idea is to have ten 433mhz gates. 1 gate per 10m. Each gate sends a woreless signal when an infrared beam is broken (I can build the gates not a problem). The eZ430 should record the split times and allow me to review the 10m segments.

I need help and some mentoring on the implementation of my proposal. Any siggestions or advice on how to start will be appreciated.