Battery life

Niket Agrawal

Sep 6, 2015, 10:43:15 AM9/6/15
to TI Chronos Development
Hi all,

My chronos watch stopped working recently. There was no physical damage as such, however I do suspect the battery life got over. Can anyone let me know about the battery life and possible replacement?

Thanks in advance.

Niket

Aljaž Srebrnič

Sep 8, 2015, 3:39:08 AM9/8/15
to ti-chronos-...@googlegroups.com
On 06/set/2015, at 16:43, Niket Agrawal <nick...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

My chronos watch stopped working recently. There was no physical damage as such, however I do suspect the battery life got over. Can anyone let me know about the battery life and possible replacement?

Hello Niket!
Battary life is around one year, an you can replace it easily with the included screwdriver (but, if you have one that is better, use that!). It’s a standard CR2035.

--
Aljaž Srebrnič a.k.a g5pw
My public key:  http://bit.ly/g5pw_pubkey