Watch not communicating with CC

Carl Thom

Dec 15, 2014, 6:34:57 AM12/15/14
to ti-chronos-...@googlegroups.com
I installed the USB RF Access Point and it seems to be working. I can start the access point in the CC and the LED will start flashing on the USB Access Point. I change the watch to ACC or PTT or SYNC and press down to start wireless comms, but the only thing that happens is that the wireless comms icons flashes. No matter which buttons/combination of buttons I push will stop this. I have to remove the battery to reset the device.

After this, I connected the watch to the debug module and started SmartRF Studio. Now the LCD is blank, but SmartRF Studio still detects the watch.

What is going on?

Please help.