Missing Modes

Bhoomi Patel

Feb 3, 2015, 1:24:41 AM2/3/15
to ti-chronos-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I just got a Chronos eZ430-915 watch from a friend to play with. What I have noticed is that when I cycle through the modes on the bottom lines, only the following modes show up: date, dlog, sync, rFbSL. That's it. Not ACC/PPT, stop watch, battery, tilt etc. Same goes for the top modes, only the following show up: time, temperature, altitude and heart rate.

What can I do? I've tried resetting it a few times. Same problem again and again.

Aljaž Srebrnič

Feb 5, 2015, 3:59:01 PM2/5/15
to ti-chronos-...@googlegroups.com
It really depends on what firmware do you have on the watch. The best thing would be to get and build a known firmware image and upload it via rfbsl or dongle.

Aljaž Srebrnič a.k.a g5pw
My public key:  http://bit.ly/g5pw_pubkey