Chronos not working after uploading new firmware

Piotr Grędowski

Nov 26, 2015, 3:15:12 PM11/26/15
to TI Chronos Development
Hi,
i've tried to flash a new firmware by BM Innovations eZ430-Chronos Watch Firmware Update Tool. I've plugged in usb tool, plugged watch and ran script "868MHz_Firmware_Update_1_5". Suddenly my computer send a sound of disassembling usb device. And test 2 in Update Tool failed. It contains:

// Test 2:  Erase main memory (and keep info memory with calibration values)
TEST_START;                      Erasing main memory;
MSP430_ERASE_MAIN_MEMORY;
TEST_EVALUATE;            testresult;==;1;AUTO;BREAK;
And now my watch has a blank screen and i could not connect to it Chronos Control. It seems like dead one :(
Did anynone has a similar problem or has some tips to solve it?
Peter.

Piotr Grędowski

Nov 26, 2015, 5:19:38 PM11/26/15
to TI Chronos Development
Problem solved - i've used IAR, download original firmware and it's working now :)