How to send BMI heart rate product to Brazil

Allan Calderon

May 20, 2014, 1:40:38 PM5/20/14
to ti-chronos-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I just received the Chronos Watch and I would like to add heart rate functionality, but in BMI web-site it is not possible to send to Brazil.

Would someone know if there are some way to ship the BM-CS5SR product to Brazil?

I have a startup company and i am planning to use Chronos + BMI heart rate to provide a service of patient monitoring.

Thanks in advance.

Allan

Peter Johansson

May 20, 2014, 11:15:29 PM5/20/14
to ti-chronos-...@googlegroups.com
What you want is known as a "freight forwarding service."

Here is an example of one:

http://www.forwardit.us/

I have no idea of these guys are any good, I saw it mentioned on
another electronics mailing list.

-p.

Eoin Ross

May 21, 2014, 12:02:04 PM5/21/14
to ti-chronos-...@googlegroups.com
Do you know the reason(s) why they don't ship to Brazil?
If it is money/shipping address problems then a payment/freight forward service can get around that - but if it's technology/regulation issue then you'd better check that out for use in a business.

BM-CS5-EU-S000 (868MHz - for EU)
BM-CS5-US-S000 (915MHz - for USA)

Could it be the radio transmitter frequency and usage?
http://www.teleco.com.br/en/en_freq_no_brasil.asp
http://www.itu.int/ITU-D/study_groups/SGP_1998-2002/JGRES09/pdf/brazil.pdf

DESTINAÇÃO
868-869 MHz
Limitado móvel privativo e
Limitado móvel especializado
-Sistemas analógicos ou
digitais

REGULAMENTAÇÃO
Portaria MC n° 100/97 (D.O.U. de 20.02.97)
Retificação no D.O.U. de 17.04.97
Especial de repetição de
televisão no serviço fixo
Portaria MC n° 139/73 (D.O.U. de 14.03.73)
Portaria MC n° 1267/93 (D.O.U. de 31.08.93)
Resolução Anatel n° 82/98 (D.O.U. de 31.12.98

REGIÃO 2
902-928 MHz
FIXO
Radioamador
Móvel exceto móvel aeronáutico
Radiolocalização
S5.150 S5.325 S5.326

BRASIL
902-928 MHz
FIXO
Radioamador
Móvel exceto móvel aeronáutico
Radiolocalização
S5.150

allan calderon

May 21, 2014, 1:12:31 PM5/21/14
to ti-chronos-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for all answers!

Peter, as you suggested, I bought the device with a "freight forwarding service". But I used the company "skybox.com" services that there are a lot of partnership with large companies in Brazil.

I think that send electronic devices to Brazil is difficult because of the complexity of tax legislation and import regulation. So, send EEUU <-> USA I suppose that is less complicated because there are specific commercial agreements.

Regards.

Elegido03

Jul 17, 2014, 2:48:02 PM7/17/14
to ti-chronos-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I have the same problem, I'm from Argentina, have you resolved the problem?.