New White PCB - MiChronos release in new year?

Simon Jackson

Dec 18, 2013, 5:47:58 PM12/18/13
to ti-chronos-...@googlegroups.com
I've copied cma and bmp as and ps into the git repository, and now wonder which is the old and which is the new? I also need to find where bmp_used is defined in the source. This should be enough to get it working. I could also adapt the control centre again, and need to find the added code for white rfbsl.

Ben Sherman

Dec 25, 2013, 1:59:40 PM12/25/13
to ti-chronos-...@googlegroups.com
I'm excited to check it out on my white PCB chronos, your modifications look very cool

Simon Jackson

Dec 30, 2013, 2:00:19 PM12/30/13
to ti-chronos-...@googlegroups.com
Still haven't located where bmp_used is set in the code, but there should be enough space in the flash.

Ben Sherman

Feb 6, 2014, 8:24:24 PM2/6/14
to ti-chronos-...@googlegroups.com
Any updates on the code?

Simon Jackson

Feb 23, 2014, 1:08:05 AM2/23/14
to ti-chronos-...@googlegroups.com
Not at present, well a few little fixes, but no white board yet. I was potentially thinking to remove the random number generator and add a black white toggle action, so I wouldn't have to find the code which sets bmp_used.