Problem with ACC/PPT Mode

tol...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2015, 7:52:58 AM2/1/15
to ti-chronos-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All!

I have some problems even I`ll change the clock to ACC od PPT Mode.
If I choose ACC with "#" key then press the "v" down key, the wireless symbol comes
for just a half second, then I get a default (?) screen on the clock (pls see attachment)
and the link will not establish...Same on PPT, SynC and rFbSL Mode...
Many thanks for any answer!
Clock.jpg

Nãoquero Umperfil

Feb 1, 2015, 3:36:24 PM2/1/15
to ti-chronos-...@googlegroups.com
By default the TX power of the watch is set quite high, which means it drains quite a high current peak during transmission.

Therefore, even the mean power draw being small, if the internal resistance of the battery gets relatively high (Due to discharging and aging), when the TX mode is activated, Brownout protection can kick in, and "reboot" the watch.

The solution is to get a new, fresh battery, or use SmartRF Studio to edit the config bytes of the radio, and get it to lower the TX-Power.

This behavior is documented, and there are guides to dealing with the radio configs in a previous post.

What is the current voltage of your battery?

tol...@gmail.com