Dec 10 IDPA, Thurmont Election, More

cody.cl...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2023, 8:18:28 PM12/4/23
to Thurmont IDPA
Are you an Armed Citizen? Then register for the Sunday Dec 10 IDPA Match.
IDPA Match Sun, Dec 10 , Setup will be done Sunday morning. Although materials can be put out Dec 9. Email me at va.md...@gmail.com if you can help Sat setup.

Thurmont Board of Directors Election is December 7 at 8PM in the clubhouse. We need your vote.
In order to support Action Shooting at Thurmont, please vote for the following candiates:
President: Doug, Vice President: Chris Everett, Sargeant of Arms: Peter Ott, Secretary Greg Binzer, BOD Open Position Kye Stevenson, Treasurer Terry Eiler.

Please email me if you are interested in a Safety Officer Class at va.md...@gmail.com. I am putting together a winter class.

NRA IDPA is hosting a low-light match Tue, Dec 26 12-6PM. Register on Practiscore Dec 18, 9AM. Also, new shooter orientation Jan 2 at the NRA Range with Virginia Barone. Email

Maryland Shall Issue has scored TWO great wins in our right to bear arms. Join MSI and please join us for the membership meeting Dec 16 2:00 PM EST.  https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82263263088?pwd=R2RpNEVNYWhTNjVTN21DWGVIa1lFdz09
Passcode: 993707
Or One tap mobile : +13017158592,,82263263088# US (Washington DC)

Reserve The Date for Virginia LOBBY DAY: Mon, Jan 15, Richmond VA. VCDL.COM

 Thurmont Action Shooting (Register at practiscore.com)
- Sat, Jan 13 2Gun
- Sat, Jan 20 IDPA Match

SANCTIONED MATCHES
REMINDER: You may shoot a sanctioned match in any Division which has a classification listed under your name on IDPA.COM. They no longer expire

IDPA CLUB NEWS
- NRA Range, Fairfax VA, Tuesday Matches Continue
- AGC, Marriottsville is still running IDPA!!
- Kettlefoot IDPA in Bristol, VA is back!!

Please watch the Second Amendment Foundation Conference and MSI videos for updated ways to protect our right to bear arms:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLYzEHkb0sc

REALLY GREAT 2nd AMENDMENT CONTENT...PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS!
- Read John Lott's New Book on Gun Control Myths, on Amazon for $8.
- Check out The Reload, an independent, subscriber-supported dedicated to accurate reporting on gun stories and gun ownership in America.

The Fundamentals of Self Defense
2nd Amendment Related
- Gangs, Crews, and Hoods To Avoid
- Lessons of analyzing 12,000 Gunfights