Please Support Our Sanctioned Matches

cody.cl...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2020, 11:12:21 AM12/24/20
to Thurmont IDPA

IDPA Wed Match Jan 20 Subject to Weather
NO Weekend IDPA in Jan.
I will be in Florida Feb 1-17. When I return I may schedule a weekend match if weather permits.

2nd Amendment In Jeopardy:
Please write all your representatives and let them know about our right to defend ourselves with a bearable weapon of our choice and to focus on punishing criminals rather than punishing law-abiding citizens with gun control. And, donate to MSI, VCDL, GOA, NRA, and other organizations that defend our ability to defend ourselves. We must at least try using reason and persuasion.

2nd Amendment Related
22 Justified Concealed Carry Self-Defense Incidents in One Month
- Hoods of DC to avoid
- Lessons of analyzing 12,000 Gunfights

The Fundamentals of Self Defense
Recommended Events & Links

Due to the ammunition shortage Thurmont IDPA is adding a NFC-22 Division. You may shoot your 22LR (No shorts or longs) caliber revolver or semi-auto handguns in this Division. Guns may be up to 43oz with magazine, may be loaded up to 10+1, optics are allowed, and must use holster and mags (By IDPA RULE). Speed-loaders for revolvers follow the same as full-power revolvers. If you want to shoot 22LR Carbines, that is also allowed. This will end when the ammo shortage is resolved.