Potomac Grail 2023 SO's Needed

cody.cl...@gmail.com

May 21, 2023, 4:56:16 PM5/21/23
to Thurmont IDPA
Appeal for SO's and Setup Crew and Cleanup Crew for Potomac Grail August
I only have about 10 SO's so far registered to work that match.
If you can volunteer to work two days, you get free registration (Setup+SO, Teardown+SO, Etc. ) If you can work one day, you get half off the registration. Also, note we plan to work Sun Aug 6 at the range doing prep of materials. MATCH DIRECTORS: Please forward to your club members.

Please fill out your name on this spreadsheet for any slots you can volunteer.

If you haven't registered for the match, please register here:

We will have a drawing for a Colt handgun this year.

Thanks
Cody