May 5 Thurmont IDPA

cody.cl...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2024, 4:14:08 PMApr 25
to Thurmont IDPA
I want to apologize to Sights Practical IDPA on the same date. Unfortunately due to May 12 being Mothers Day and I have a commitment, and no one else was able to step up as Match Director for May 12. And, the Trap Group is tying up a whole weekend we have no other option for Thurmont IDPA in May.

 Thurmont Action Shooting (Register at practiscore.com)
- IDPA Sunday May 5

SANCTIONED MATCHES
REMINDER: You may shoot a sanctioned match in any Division which has a classification listed under your name on IDPA.COM. They no longer expire
- Delaware State, June 20-22, Bridgeville, DE
- Potomac Grail, August 9-10, Thurmont, MD
- Maine State IDPA, Aug 16-18, Scarborough, ME
- AAFG First Responders, Sept  13-14, Annapolis, MD
- Virginia State, Sept 21-22, Manassas, VA
- Live Free or Die, Sept 20-22, Dunbarton, NH
- Liberty Match, Sept 27-28, Valley Forge, VA
- New England Regional, Oct 18-20, Harvard, MA
- Chesapeake Cup, Nov 1-2, Lexington Park, MD

NEW IDPA RULES ARE HERE: https://www.idpa.com/idpa-match-rules/

IDPA CLUB NEWS
- Shadowhawk IDPA Opens again!
- NRA Range, Fairfax VA, Tuesday Matches Continue
- Kettlefoot IDPA in Bristol, VA is back!!

Please watch the Second Amendment Foundation Conference and MSI videos for updated ways to protect our right to bear arms:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLYzEHkb0sc

REALLY GREAT 2nd AMENDMENT CONTENT...PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS!
- Read John Lott's New Book on Gun Control Myths, on Amazon for $8.
- Check out The Reload, an independent, subscriber-supported dedicated to accurate reporting on gun stories and gun ownership in America.

The Fundamentals of Self Defense
2nd Amendment Related
- Gangs, Crews, and Hoods To Avoid
- Lessons of analyzing 12,000 Gunfights