Earn a generous commision Free $5 SignUp

Stefan Antonius

Nov 15, 2006, 1:22:40 PM11/15/06
Affiliate Network Pro
- Nov 06, 2006 -

Web Site: http://www.affiliate-network-pro.com
E-Mail: affilia...@gmail.com

Affiliate Network Pro - Earn a generous commision per lead, per sales, per click, per impressions, affiliate network that guarantees payment two time. We have the highest converting brand new and exclusive offers.

Also did I mention our Webmaster referral, earn $0.50 of every new affiliate you refer.
1. We guarantee the highest payouts!
2. Get paid twice per month
3. Earn a generous commision per lead, per sale, per click and impressions
4. Free $5 Sign up, No risk!
5. Various Bonuses
6. Payout options (check, wire transfer, e-gold, paypal, moneybooker, stormpay, e-bullion).
7. 10% webmaster referral for you, for every person you refer for life!
8. It's simple: we just pay more per sale, lead, click and impressions than ANY other program, and that's a fact!

Affiliate Network Pro - Earn a generous commision per lead, per sales, per click, per impressions.
We have the highest converting brand new and exclusive offers. Get paid twice per month