Previously working TS now constantly shows "Warning: the fitter couldn't converge"

Steffen Saß

May 7, 2021, 10:20:38 AM5/7/21
to ThunderSTORM: discussion group
Hey everyone,

I've regularly used TS in the past to analyse my data but can't get it to run properly for a while now. Most of the time it works a single time after freshly starting Fiji (e.g. using the "preview" function) but from that point on will only display a gazillion lines of following error in the log:

 "Warning: the fitter couldn't converge (max. count of iterations was exceeded)! The molecule candidate has been thrown away."

So far I've tried all the usual troubleshooting options (updating Fiji, updating TS, different data sets, different settings in TS, 2D/3D mode, ...) but couldn't get it to successfully analyse a single data set again.

Has anyone else already experienced this weird behaviour or might have an idea about the root of this evil?

Thanks!

Xhorxhina Shaulli

Aug 12, 2022, 3:54:59 AM8/12/22
to ThunderSTORM: discussion group
Hi,

Im having the same problem recently. Did you figure out how to fix it ?

Thanks!