Problem with filtering results from macro

lmhir...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2019, 4:34:08 AM2/21/19
to ThunderSTORM: discussion group
Hello,

I'm trying to run ThunderSTORM from a macro: I am splitting my raw stack (e.g 20k frames) into time frames (e.g. 4x 5k frames) and then processing these from the macro. This works fine for running the analysis and exporting the results.

However if I try to filter the results after each analysis run, e.g.:
run("Show results table", "action=filter formula=[sigma < 300]");

the filtering works for the first time point, but not after that. Also the "Apply" button is greyed out. I tried this also with Merging and the result is the same - after the 1st run the "Merge" button is greyed out. These buttons then remain greyed out until I restart Fiji (for any subsequent processing, or import of results).

I am not getting any error messages, it just simply seems to ignore the command.

I am using Fiji 1.52j on Ubuntu 18.04, but also tried this on a Windows computer and older Fiji version and had the same problem.

Does anyone know what could be causing this, or a possible workaround?

Thank you,
Liisa

veronica...@cnic.es

Jun 28, 2019, 8:14:31 AM6/28/19
to ThunderSTORM: discussion group
Hello all,

We are having the same problem as Lissa. We wrote a very simple macro using the recorder but filtering is only applied to the first image. Any help would be welcome!

Best,

Verónica

Christophe Leterrier

Jun 28, 2019, 9:39:10 AM6/28/19
to ThunderSTORM: discussion group
H,

I don't think I have this problem in my macros. There was a problem some time ago that was a bit similar, but ThunderSTORM was updated to resolve it. Do you use the latest beta version? This one: https://github.com/zitmen/thunderstorm/releases/tag/dev-2016-09-10-b1

Christophe Leterrier

Jun 28, 2019, 9:41:41 AM6/28/19
to ThunderSTORM: discussion group
This is the previous issue I'm talking about: https://github.com/zitmen/thunderstorm/issues/19

veronica...@cnic.es

Jul 29, 2019, 8:38:13 AM7/29/19
to ThunderSTORM: discussion group

Hi Christophe,

First of all sorry for the late reply. Following your advices we could finally wrote a very simple macro that works perfectly fine :)

Thank you very much for your help!

Verónica

due minh

Jul 22, 2020, 10:39:40 AM7/22/20
to ThunderSTORM: discussion group
Thank you, I updated ThunderSTORM and it works now :)