Merging Algorithm

Begüm DEMİRKURT

Sep 10, 2021, 7:44:01 AM9/10/21
to ThunderSTORM: discussion group
Hi all,

I am wondering if there is a way to obtain the merging results not only for detections but also for grouped molecules to analyze the on-off time distributions. After running the merging algorithm, the results table is updated by a new column called detections where you can reach the blinking info approximately. However, to see which molecule are grouped for each number of detections, you should go and check it manually from the list itself and unfortunately, one by one; means that there is no way to reach the full info. Does anybody know that whether I can somehow reach this information from somewhere in Thunderstorm or not? All suggesstions and any other plug-in are more than welcomed!

Best,

Begum
Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla