Using thunderSTORM for simulating images based on provided ground truth data

Klaus Yserentant

Jan 16, 2018, 10:03:21 AM1/16/18
to ThunderSTORM: discussion group
Hi all,

I am currently using thunderSTORM for simulating datasets ("Generator of simulated data") to benchmark different analysis routines. thunderSTORM nicely provides the simulated image stack and the corresponding .csv file containing the ground truth particle information. However, I would like to perform the simulations the other way around, i.e. I would like to generate image stacks based on provided .csv files.

Does anybody know if there is a way to access the thunderSTORM image simulation engine in such a way from ImageJ macros or plugins?

Cheers
Klaus