Yahoo Webmail Acting Up Again!

alrui

Feb 13, 2017, 5:51:13 PM2/13/17
to Thunderbird Webmail Extension
Anyone else having issues downloading their mail from Yahoo to Thunderbird? It was fine this AM but now I get an error (says sending password did not succeed). Please let me know if youre experiencing the same issue or know of a fix please.

trwconsulting

Feb 14, 2017, 5:20:34 PM2/14/17
to Thunderbird Webmail Extension
When that happens to me, I have to login to Yahoo mail via the web.  It usually says I have to change my password.  This could be due to somebody trying to login as you too many times and they deactivate it.  After changing the password I can go back to Thunderbird and update the password and it works again.