Negative vibes in Thunderbird Gmail.

Enrico Landaeta Rezende

Oct 17, 2013, 4:46:24 AM10/17/13
to thunderbird-we...@googlegroups.com
Thunderbird stopped downloading Gmail messages today in the morning for no good reason (other email accounts work fine). Output says "negative vibes (Gmail)", even though the password and Gmail work fine in a web browser. Any ideas on how to solve this problem?

Thanks!

PS: Tried pretty much everything suggested in other streams...

craig

Oct 29, 2013, 11:57:10 AM10/29/13
to thunderbird-we...@googlegroups.com
I am also having the same issue. Keeps asking me for my password and won't take it.

craig

Oct 29, 2013, 12:05:20 PM10/29/13
to thunderbird-we...@googlegroups.com
OK, I take it back, my TB did not update to the newer 0.8.0 version of the gmail ext. I had 0.7.7 still. Once I downloaded and updated it, working fine now.

KE4AVB

Oct 30, 2013, 8:44:13 PM10/30/13
to thunderbird-we...@googlegroups.com
Personally I am still having problems even with 0.8.0 installed but my may also be to my version TB which is stuck at V 11.0 due the old operating system on my accounting computer. I would still like to get the webmail back up and running as the IMAP is more than I need at this location and POP3 is blocked.

Eugene

Riccardo Giuliani

Oct 31, 2013, 6:53:39 AM10/31/13
to thunderbird-we...@googlegroups.com
Thunderbird 24.1.0, Webmail 0.8.0, still I get negative vibes. Yesterday it worked fine, today it doesn't
Riccardo

craig

Oct 31, 2013, 9:34:45 AM10/31/13
to thunderbird-we...@googlegroups.com
I take it back, I am still having problems too now. I thought updating it took care of it, but it still rejects my password and get negative vibes.

Beren Erchamion

Oct 31, 2013, 12:01:05 PM10/31/13
to thunderbird-we...@googlegroups.com
I am having the same issue. I updated to 0.8.0 and issue was solved for a few hours, then I it is back in trouble. version of thb is 24.0 . I am posting the logging without sensitive information.
GMailLog_12_44_734_31-10-2013.txt
popConnectionlog31-10-2013.txt
webmailPrefs31-10-2013.txt

KE4AVB

Oct 31, 2013, 5:17:04 PM10/31/13
to thunderbird-we...@googlegroups.com

Add this from Error Console
nsGMailPOP.js: loginHandler : Exception : TypeError.
Error message: aszLoginForm is null
235

Beren Erchamion

Nov 1, 2013, 10:54:00 AM11/1/13
to thunderbird-we...@googlegroups.com
I just wanted to confirm KE4AVB comment about the message in error console.

F5T

Nov 6, 2013, 2:47:21 AM11/6/13
to thunderbird-we...@googlegroups.com
 Hi, everybody! Thunderbird on my PC in office doesn't work anymore with gmail,
but my PC at home still works. Both PCs use Windows XP, TB 17.0.2 , webmail 1.5.1, gmail 0.8.0 , same settings.
What can be the difference? Is there any test I can do?

Riccardo Giuliani

Nov 7, 2013, 2:10:19 AM11/7/13
to thunderbird-we...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! Now (version 0.8.1) it works!
I don't know why, but webmail extension could not update automatically: I need to download and install manually. Anyway, thanks again!

F5T

Nov 7, 2013, 2:49:10 AM11/7/13
to thunderbird-we...@googlegroups.com
0.8.1 installed. now all does work! thanks a lot to everybody, expecially to the 0.8.1 developer!!!
GREAT!!!

craig

Nov 7, 2013, 8:59:17 AM11/7/13
to thunderbird-we...@googlegroups.com

V. 0.8.1 worked for me too!! Thanks!!!!

whitebear

Nov 7, 2013, 10:52:50 AM11/7/13
to thunderbird-we...@googlegroups.com
Where can I find the version 0.8.1 of Gmail webmail?
Thanks!

F5T

Nov 12, 2013, 8:01:13 AM11/12/13
to thunderbird-we...@googlegroups.com

F5T

Nov 12, 2013, 8:04:06 AM11/12/13
to thunderbird-we...@googlegroups.com
today TB 17.0.2 on my PC with Windows XP doesn't work anymore.
on other PC with Windows 7 still works.