How to develop a test script covering a web UI testing and native mobile test in a single scenario using Selenium and Appium

Prasad Nutalapati

Nov 27, 2021, 9:47:28 PM11/27/21
to Serenity BDD Users Group
Hello;
We have a native mobile security application which will be configured in a web based console application(on laptop/desktop) then, validate the security testing by the native mobile app on the mobile device.

The problem, I perceive is testing is platform specific, while selenium can be used for web based browser testing, and Appium is used for native mobile device testing, how can we unify web testing platform and mobile testing platform in to a single platform ?

Is there a conceptual example to work on this proof of concept ? Will you please share the code examples if any.

Thanks,

--Prasad Nutalapati