Serenity Javadoc API

connect2tech

Dec 6, 2019, 3:15:36 AM12/6/19
to Serenity BDD Users Group
Hi,

I extracted the jar file serenity-core-2.0.89-javadoc.jar, but the methods are not documented well. Only method definition is given.

Is there some place where I can find better documentation (what is the method doing etc.).

~Naresh

John Smart

Dec 6, 2019, 4:43:29 AM12/6/19
to connect2tech, Serenity BDD Users Group
That's probably the extent of it. Some methods are documented more than others - if you would like to help contribute, please feel free to make some pull requests.

John Smart | Wakaleo Consulting  |  +44 7398 832273
Making smart teams collaborate better
http://johnfergusonsmart.com  |  john....@wakaleo.com

We love breaking down silos and helping smart teams collaborate better! Ask about our tailored on-site workshops in Agile Product Planning, BDD Requirements Discovery,  BDD, TDD and Clean Coding, and Advanced BDD Test Automation.

Need some help with Serenity BDD? Check out our Serenity BDD training and support packages here.

connect2tech

connect2tech

Dec 18, 2019, 5:23:10 AM12/18/19
to Serenity BDD Users Group
John, I  am waiting for you to respond.

~Naresh

John Smart

Dec 18, 2019, 5:28:36 AM12/18/19
to connect2tech, Serenity BDD Users Group
Sorry, I missed your reply. You can make any pull requests directly to master on https://github.com/serenity-bdd/serenity-core

To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thucydides-users/dccbe33e-a14f-458c-8315-b158a2d9a615%40googlegroups.com.