DATE CORRECTION: Jan 2021: Yamantaka Events

Thubten Dhargye Ling

Dec 31, 2020, 1:44:47 AM12/31/20
to Gaden Shartse Thubten Dhargye Ling
Dear GSTDL Community: Please note corrected dates of event in the message.  My apologies for previous error. Information on flier is correct. - GSTDL

Dear GSTDL Community: Please join us next Monday, Jan 4, 2021 on this very exciting virtual event. The Yamantaka Sand Mandala construction and Pujas will continue up until Monday, Jan 18, 2020. Commentary and Dissolution will take place Sun, Jan 24. These events will take place on our Facebook Livestream (https://www.facebook.com/gstdl)
Yamantaka Self-Initiation, Sat, Jan 23: This a closed private Zoom session online. Requirement: We invite those only who have taken the Yamantaka Self-Initiation AND have completed the required retreat. Please email us at: GSTDL...@gmail.com to register.
Any offerings for these sessions and events are greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your continuous support! Click here to donate: https://www.gstdl.org/projects/donations-for-covid-19-activities-at-gstdl

Yamantaka Flier (1).png

--
-Office of Gaden Shartse Thubten Dhargye Ling