Birthdays, birthdays, birthdays!

Gaden Shartse Thubten Dhargye Ling

Jul 6, 2020, 2:13:54 PM7/6/20
to Gaden Shartse Thubten Dhargye Ling
Dear GSTDL Community:

In honor of His Holiness’s, the 14th Dalai Lama, birthday as well as
the birthday of our late reincarnated founder, Geshe Tsultim Gyeltsen,
now Tulku Tenzin Thardoe (July 5), we are happy to announce
the posting of two e-books now available on our GSTDL website’s
resource page Dharma text section: Illuminating the Path and Mirror of Wisdom.

Please click here for further information and to access the books:

Additionally, we are happy to provide a small clip from this Sunday’s teachings
in which we had a special virtual visit from Tulku Tenzin Thardoe.
As many of you, Rinpoche is the reincarnation of our late master,
Geshe Tsultim Gyeltsen, who is currently residing in his residence
at Gaden Shartse Monastery in Mundgod, south India.

This clip has been uploaded to our YouTube channel:

We wish His Holiness a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Office at GSTDL