SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

Gaden Shartse Thubten Dhargye Ling

Mar 24, 2020, 8:14:35 PM3/24/20
to Gaden Shartse Thubten Dhargye Ling
Dear Dharma Brothers and Sisters... please support!

Tune into our Facebook page starting tomorrow at 2:30pm for a Facebook Livestream session.
The monks of both Gaden Shartse Cultural Foundation and Gaden Shartse Thubten Dhargye Ling
will be constructing a Green Tara Sand Mandala and Puja for the next couple of weeks!

Great opportunity to virtually come together and pray during this most difficult time.

Please see attached fliers for more details.

You can visit our Facebook for further information about Green Tara.

With Kindest Regards,
Office at GSTDL
GS Tara Announcement.jpeg