Late Geshe Gyeltsen's Miscellaneous Collection of Kadampa Geshes' Advices now on website

Thubten Dhargye Ling

Mar 17, 2021, 12:31:29 AM3/17/21
to Gaden Shartse Thubten Dhargye Ling
Dear GSTDL community:

Some of the most important treasures that GSTDL volunteers and some board members have been working on are the array of videos of past teachings from great masters that taught at the center. Although, we've been archiving the latest teachings and events on our website, we are happy to announce the posting of our late teacher and founder, Geshe Tsultim Gyeltsen's teaching on the Miscellaneous Collection of the Kadampa Geshe Advices which took place in the later years up until late 2008. The current teachings range from July 2005 to December 2006. We are still uploading more and more teachings from this set so please visit the website from the time to time.

Our aim with our website is to provide not only news of our center, but to be a source of Dharma knowledge that we have collected throughout the many years since the early years of Thubten Dhargye Ling. We appreciate the patience of many as it was difficult (and still challenging) to transfer a lot of past teachings due to old technology vs new technology. This will be an on-going project that will probably take a good number of years to complete. We have received requests recordings of previous teachers and we'll try to get them on as soon as we are able to. The link below takes you directly to the Kadampa teachings.

We are very thankful for the many volunteers throughout the decades that recorded these great treasures. Personally, some of us behind the scenes found it wonderful to hear the voice and the advice of our root guru.

Kindest regards,

--
-Office of Gaden Shartse Thubten Dhargye Ling