Celebrations: Losar and Tsog for our Guru & Founder

Thubten Dhargye Ling

Feb 9, 2021, 4:42:28 PM2/9/21
to Gaden Shartse Thubten Dhargye Ling
Dear GSTDL Community,

Please join us as we begin a string of celebrations starting this Friday, February 12, 2021 with Losar (Tibetan New Year)!  The following day we will be performing Tsog in memory of our late guru and founder, Geshe Tsultim Gyeltsen.

All events will be taking place on GSTDL's Facebook page via livestream.  (www.facebook.com/gstdl). Please check our website as more events will be taking place this month and next. Some of these events will eventually be posted on our website (www.gstdl.org) for your viewing. You can also visit our website for an updated bio of our late founder:  https://www.gstdl.org/teachers/ven-geshe-tsultim-gyeltsen
--
-Office of Gaden Shartse Thubten Dhargye Ling

Losar (Tibetan New Year) 2148! (1).jpg
Geshe Gyeltsen 12th Ann Flier.jpg