New series of teachings start this Sunday, March 1

Gaden Shartse Thubten Dhargye Ling

Feb 27, 2020, 12:29:59 PM2/27/20
to Gaden Shartse Thubten Dhargye Ling

Dear Dharma Brothers and Sisters,

Teachings at GSTDL will resume thus Sunday, March 1.

Geshe Phuntsok, will be teaching from the book: "Mind Training Like the Rays of the Sun"

Our bookstore will have copies available for purchase on the first day of the teaching.

You can also purchase these books through Amazon or Kindle.

We will be using the version from the Library of Tibetan Works and Archives.

With loving Kindness to all Sentient Beings,

Office - Gaden Shartse Thubten Dhargye Ling

image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg